Ilim College fosters an environment where each student can explore his or her individual potential for academic excellence and personal achievement while incorporating the tenets of Islam into their everyday learning experiences.
We are currently seeking a qualified full time Science/Maths Teacher to join our team at the Secondary Girls Campus.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The following skills and experience are required:
- a sound understanding of the Australian Curriculum, contemporary learning theory and the appropriate means of monitoring and assessing student achievement
- ability to form a positive relationship with students
- ability to create a vibrant, friendly, cheerful learning environment
- ability to collaboratively work within a professional learning team
- previous experience
**Applicants must have an Australian Teaching License to apply for this role**
WHAT WE OFFER
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work as part of a vibrant and dynamic team of educators in a supportive environment.
- Great work life balance
- Room for growth as we expand
- Opportunities for leadership positions
If you have the relevant skills and a passion for education, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV.
Ilim College is committed to the safety and well-being of all children and young people and has zero tolerance towards child abuse.