Ilim College fosters an environment where each student can explore his or her individual potential for academic excellence and personal achievement while incorporating the tenets of Islam into their every day learning experiences.
We are currently seeking a qualified part time Qur'an Teacher for a fixed term of 1 year, commencing on the 11th of June 2019, to join our Primary Team at our Glenroy Campus.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The following skills and experience are required:
- a sound understanding of the Australian Curriculum, contemporary learning theory and the appropriate means of monitoring and assessing student achievement
- ability to form a positive relationship with students
- ability to create a vibrant, friendly, cheerful learning environment
- ability to collaboratively work within a professional learning team
- previous experience
**Applicants must have an Australian Teaching License to apply for this role**
WHAT WE OFFER
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work as part of a vibrant and dynamic team of educators in a supportive environment.
- Great work life balance
- Room for growth as we expand
- Opportunities for leadership positions
If you have the relevant skills and a passion for education we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV.
The application form will include these questions:
- Have you completed a qualification in teaching?
- Do you have current teacher's registration in Australia?