Ilim College fosters an environment where each student can explore his or her individual potential for academic excellence and personal achievement while incorporating the tenets of Islam into their every day learning experiences.
We currently have a vacancy for a psychologist to join our dynamic and forward moving campuses in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
- Great work life balance
- Room for growth as we expand
- Opportunities for leadership positions
- Registered psychologist
- Valid and current Working with Children Check
Some duties may include:
- Assessment and Interpretation to identify and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of individuals and groups, as well as, the environmental factors that affect learning and adjustment. Use assessment data about the student and his/her environment(s) to develop appropriate interventions and programs
- Conduct Cognitive Assessments, write assessment reports and provide feedback to parents and teachers.
- Assist in preparing Student Individual Learning Plans and Behaviour Support plans
- Direct Interventions for Students to provide interventions to students to support the teaching process and to maximize learning and adjustment
- Consultation and training to provide consultation to parents, teachers, other school personnel and community agencies to enhance the learning and adjustment of students.
- Program Development to assist in the planning, development, and evaluation of programs to meet the identified learning and adjustment needs.
- School Psychology Program Implementation to deliver a planned and coordinated program of psychological services.
Ilim College is committed to the safety and well-being of all children and young people and has zero tolerance towards child abuse.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?