Alumni is a Latin word, and is plural for all former students, graduates, teachers and employees. Once you leave Ilim College, you are a part of our alumni community of over hundreds of members in several countries. It costs nothing to join.
Our Alumni staff provide a variety of services that help alumni maintain connections to the College and provides a forum to form new friendships and business relationships with people of similar background. The Alumni staff also organize social events, mentors for the current students and publishes articles for The Bridge magazine.
Please help us grow our Alumni by:
- Staying in touch – update your details via the Alumni Community on Facebook– search Ilim College Alumni
- Alumni - Where are they now – let us know what you are doing and share your memories. Email our Alumni Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share your experience - give your time and talent - from volunteering at the College to becoming a mentor.
- Share your knowledge – at a career event - offer tips on accessing opportunities and share your workplace experiences with our students
- Be a guest speaker at an event - Are you a dynamic speaker with a story to tell? Volunteer your time to speak at an alumni or student event.